Monday 30 August 2021

Maths escape room

Today we were given slides, on those slides were maths questions, hard ones. Once I had the answer to the maths question I had to match it up to the letters beside it. These letters created a word. For this task I enjoyed working with my family because they helped me with the questions and we found it challenging to work out some of the answers because four of them were wrong. I would love it if you commented on my things you probably didn’t know about St Agatha. 


2 comments:

  1. Hello again Alexis,

    Great work for escaping the maths escape room! These were really hard questions and yes, there were even some errors that made it even harder. Great to see you were able to problem solve and complete the task.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Alexis. Perhaps l couldn't see all the information, but l was unable to see what you had to do. Love Gramma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.