Friday 27 August 2021

FIZZ INFLATOR

Today I was learning how to make a fizz inflator. For this task I had to fill a bottle with about ¾ cup of vinegar then I had to put a few tablespoons of baking soda into a balloon, a ziplock bag or a plastic bag lastly I had to put my bag, or whatever your using onto the bottle and tip it up so the baking soda mixes with the vinegar and makes the bag blow up like mine did. I enjoyed watching it blow up and I found it challenging to find the ingredients. I would love it if you commented on my amazing race.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alexis,

    I really enjoyed seeing the resourcefulness of using a bag in place of a balloon. It worked really well and I was beginning to think it would pop! Can you tell me why you ihnk the bag started to blow up?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.