Monday 6 September 2021

The amazing race episode 2

This was just a activity we could do for fun. It is the amazing race episode 2 of last week. For episode 2 we were in japan. we had to watch a short video then complete some challenges. The city's we did a task for were: Tokyo, Osaka, Hacone, Kobe and Yokohama. Tokyo is renowned for fashion, so for this task we had to make an outfit out of paper. My Mum traced some of my clothes to make a top and skirt, cut them out then stapled them together. This is how it looked.....

Osaka has many places where you can learn how to do origami. For this task we had to make a cup out of paper, this was mine.....

Hakone is a mountainous area well known for it's hot springs. For this task Guysie and I had to draw something but.....there is a catch, one of us has to wear a blindfold and the other one has to tell the person with the blindfold where to draw. I think Guysie's picture is better so I must have given him better instructions. We had to draw three mountains, three trees on each mountain and a bird above each mountain. I drew and Guysie drew. 

Kobe is an important port in Japan. For this task I had to spot ten differences between two pictures. I found them all can you?

Yokohama is home to the second tallest building in japan. For this task we had to get a basketball over everyone's heads and each person could only use one of their fingers without dropping the ball. 

3 comments:

  1. WOW Kia Ora Alexis, I really like your outfit you have made, was it hard? It looks really cool.
    Awesome mahi (work)
    Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your kimono, Alexis. I liked your cup and the pictures. You didn't tell us which was yours!!!!. Passing the ball looked up bit tricky, especially with you all being different heights. Well done family. Love Gramma xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morena Alexis,

    I really enjoyed seeing all of the tasks you completed. I thought the top and skirt your team created looks fantastic and the ball challenge sounded super hard, so well done for completing it.What was your favourite task to complete?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.