Wednesday 29 September 2021

calendar art

Today I was learning how to shade using pencils. For this task I had to decide what nz bird I wanted to do, I chose the royal spoonbill. Then I had to trace it on the window, then once I had my bird traced I had to put shapes in the middle of my bird, next I had to shade in my shapes using the colours the photo of the bird had. After that I had to dye the background, the next step was to put little square crape paper around my bird, lastly, I had to outline my bird with a black pen. I enjoyed dying it because I felt calming and I found it challenging to trace the bird because I only had one try and I felt like I was going to mess up. I would love it if you commented on My speech about Why you need to like horses. this was my art. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexis my name is Mila and I go to New Windsor School. If I only had one try to get my calendar art right it would be challenging for me too. You did a really good job at tracing the Royal Spoonbill. How long did it take you to finish your art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.