Wednesday 1 September 2021

Spelling activity

Today I was learning how to spell unknown words. for this activity I had to find ten words I don't know and find three slides to do and delete the rest. I enjoyed doing the spelling staircase and I found it challenging to do the rainbow word art. I would love it if you commented on my August student newsletter. there was also this cool game where you write in some words and then in the game spell them. You can choose what kind of game you do, like, roller coaster or the dragon adventure game. 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Alexis,

    I really enjoyed seeing your colourful word art. I thought you wrote a super quality blog post. Next time you could duplicate the staircase slide so you can add all your words. What words do you now know how to spell?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Miss Hickling,

      Thank you for commenting on my post. Next time I will write all ten of my words. I now know all of my words.

      Ma Te Wa,
      Alexis

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Alexis,

    Thank you for sharing your online spelling. I love how you have put your spelling words into a learning staircase. Maybe next time you could duplicate the slide and add all 10 words in.

    Great idea to link the spelling word games in, what was your favourite game to play on this site?

    Keep up the good work.

    Mā te wā
    Miss Mikayla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.