Friday 3 September 2021

Egg experiment

Today I was learning how to make a egg bounce. For this activity I had to put an egg in vinegar then I had to leave it overnight, in the morning since the power went out I cleaned it. The water was freezing because of the power outage though. Then I went outside and bounced it, it bounced but make sure to see the end of the video. I enjoyed doing the experiment and I found it challenging when the egg broke, all my hard work. I would love it if you commented on my Lego stop motion. click this link to see how to make your own egg bounce. 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun experiment....and l did watch your video. Perhaps you needed to just have a low drop first then gradually drop from a higher distance. Shall we try again when you come to stay?
    Love Gramma xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Alexis,

    My favourite part of your blog post was that your egg actually bounced. You mentioned that you had to clean the egg. Can you tell me more about that.This made me remember when room 1 had to make their egg a safe house and drop it from a tall place without it breaking. I learnt that this experiment can work and that the eggs can also break as well. Have you ever done this experiment before? Maybe you could give it another go?

    Mā te wā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.