Saturday 29 May 2021

The tropical island


Today I was writing about a tropical island, Because that's what we were writing about , My learning went really well. I found it challenging to think of what to write. My digital learning object shows a piece of writing. It says...

Tropical Island

I can smell air filled with salt from the sky blue water, I could see the clear turquoise water shining up to the universe, above the island there were white puffy clouds. The birds were singing loudly but peacefully by the two big beautiful coconut trees that rustle in the wind. The salty sea foam was wrapping around my feet. The wind was blowing the light, soft sand into my mouth annoyingly.

Hope you like it

1 comment:

  1. Alexis, well done, even with my eyes closed l can see the beautiful picture you have described. Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to your next blog!!!!! Love Gramma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.