Saturday 22 May 2021

ANZAC day poster

Today I was learning about Anzac day. I enjoyed writing a poster. I found it challenging to think about something to write because my dad is not actually in war. My digital learning object shows a poster that would have gone in war. Next time I would write a bit more because there is always room for improvement right? I love to see what my blog readers have to say. It says...

To:Dad


I bet it is not nice there and how's the food? It must be gross. You probably hate it

there. I really miss you and so does Mum. It is a bit wet here. I don't like it but it's 

probably nothing compared to what you have to handle. 


From: your daughter 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Alexis, well done for doing some homework in the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those men at war fought hard for the country we live in today. It is very hard for us to know how hard it was for them, the food they had to eat and the conditions they lived in. My grandpa, (the medals you have are his medals), he used to keep some of the rationed water he had for shaving, to print his photos. Love from Gramma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.