Tuesday 18 May 2021

mothers day cards for mummies

 Today I was learning how to use a needle and thread. I enjoyed thinking about how much Mum would like it and she loved it! I found it challenging to do the weaving because it was very complicated. My digital learning object shows my Mothers day card and that I can weave. Next time I will do better because there is always room for improvement. Oh and it was pajama day. Inside I wrote, 

Dear Mum,

Happy Mothers Day. Thank you for making me feel better when I am sad, I love you for that. I wish you a great Mothers day.

From Alexis 




2 comments:

  1. Good to see your blogs again. Your card looked great, it must have been tricky weaving through each strand of wool. Loved your comments to Mummy. Love from Gramma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Anisa from New Windsor School. Just wanted to stop by and say, I love your card and your creativity. I'm sure your mum would be proud of you.Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.