Thursday 3 June 2021

What is a covenant?

 Today I have been learning about what a covenant is, how God made a promise with people and they broke it because we are a Catholic School. A covenant is a sacred agreement. I enjoyed creating the poster. My digital learning object shows a screenshot of my poster. Next time I would write more because I think I could have added more detail. My learning went really well. I love reading what my blog readers have to say. I had to create a poster, this is my poster.



1 comment:

  1. Your learn about so many interesting things at school and l do enjoy following your learning. I love your poster. Love Gramma.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.