Friday 18 June 2021

My awesome book cover

The last few days I have been creating a homework book cover. Every year the students plan, draw and colour a homework book cover. Then the teachers vote on the best homework book cover and that's the cover for the next year. I enjoyed drawing and coloring it in. I found it challenging to think of what to draw. My digital learning object shows a picture of my art work. Next time I would make my drawing better so maybe it could be the one on the homework book cover. My learning went really well. I read my blog comments first thing in the morning so maybe yours will brighten up my day.


1 comment:

  1. I like your cover design and way you have encorporated love, kindness, respect and peace into the cover. Keep trying hard,Alexis. Love Gramma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.