Friday 9 July 2021

My Amazing Rocket Experiment

 Today I was doing an experiment. It was a rocket one. I think the rocket will fly high. 


Have you ever done a rocket experiment? For a water rocket experiment, you have to have a aquapod. An aquapod is like a launchpad for a rocket. you have to fill the water bottle up. You have to put the aquapod upside down, then you put the bottle on the ground so you can put the aquapod on to it. On the aquapod there is a white volve and a black rubber circle on it. 





1 comment:

  1. You didn't tell me what happened!! I guess the bottle was the rocket and it flew into the air....am l right??? Love from Gramma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.