Tuesday 6 July 2021

Why Arabian horses are amazing

 Today I have been writing about Arabian horses. I enjoyed  writing my story because I had my plan to help me. I found it challenging to plan my writing. Next time I would change my subject because it would look better. I love Arabian horses, Do you? What is your favorite thing about arabian horses? Have you ever heard about them? My learning went really well. I read my blog comments first thing in the morning so maybe yours will brighten up my day. This was my writing......


Why arabian horses are amazing


Have you ever seen a Arabian before? I am going to explain today.Arabian horses have a different shape of skull and when they canter, trot and gallop their tail raises up high. Did you know that all Arabians have black skin?

Did you know Arabians are from the Middle East? Arabians are one of the oldest breeds, they could be 4500 years old. Arabians are my favorite breed of horse.

The Bedouin people kept them in tents to keep them safe. When they are healthy they can be 800 to 1,000 pounds.

Arabian horses can come in all different coats and colours. Arabians can be chesnut, black,bay,dappled and white.They have a long silky,thick main tail.

Now you know what a Arabian is. Why they are  amazing to me.


2 comments:

  1. Well done Alexis. I googled Arabian horses and couldn't fond anything else. Well done on your research. Love Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I am Isabella from St Mary’s School.
    I really like your Arabian horses! They are so pretty. I love horses, they are one of my third favourite animals.
    I learnt that they could be 4500 years old!

    Maybe you could keep up your awesome work!
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Your friend Isabella. (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.