Wednesday 3 November 2021

My Amazing Portrait of Myself

Today I was learning how to mix colours to make colours like your hair colour or your skin colour. For this activity I had to get someone to take a photo of me, then, I had to trace my photo with sharpie, after that I had to make my skin colour and and do two coats on my face, after that I had to paint two coats on my shirt then I had to mix my hair colour and do two coats of that next I had to do one coat of my white part of my eyes on both sides after that I had to mix the colour of my eyes and paint one coat over those lastly I had to make my lip colour and paint them with one coat. For this activity I enjoyed mixing the colours and I found it challenging to trace the lines with a sharpie. I would love it if you commented on my beatitude poster. Click this link to watch a video of how to mix colours. 



3 comments:

  1. Well done Akexis,you have made a good job. Looks like you are well tanned!!! Love from Gramma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job Alexis, I know you really enjoyed this art task. Do you get to bring it home??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Alexis,

    I think you did a fantastic job at tracing the outline of your face to make your features stand out. The colours that you created look great too! Well done. You should be really proud of the mahi your have done. Tino pai!

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.