Tuesday 9 November 2021

My 2021 Achievements

Today I was learning how to use Canva, Canva is an app you can use for presentations and stuff like that. For this task I had to think of three achievements for this year and then I had to write them down and decorate the page. Then I put together two audios and then I was done. I enjoyed decorating my pages and I found it challenging to think of what I had done this year that is a good achievement. I would love it if you commented on my Amazing Portrait of Myself


2 comments:

  1. Well done Alexis. Congratulations on you achievements. It was good to see your individual successes and great that you included your team success
    Loved your portrait. Love Gramma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Alexis,

    Another eye catching video you have created on Canva. I really admired your achievements and loved the transitions and music. Tino pai!

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.